OUR DEFINING STATEMENTS
"Our VISION is to be a premier quality resource to our global community by offering expertise and insights that enable continuous innovation towards excellence."
WHY we exist
"Our MISSION is to serve as a brain trust for our clients, while we engage, educate, and empower them through partnership, process, technology and strategy."
HOW we deliver results
"Our VALUE system is grounded on being a force for good, thereby spurring an indelible chain of positive change in the world through consequential service."
WHAT we believe in
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES (CORE 9)
1. We pursue best practices and observe the highest ethical standards in our business operations and stakeholder relationships.
2. We comply with the laws, rules, regulations and agency requirements of the countries in which we conduct business.
3. We seek to attract, develop, reward and retain outstanding and accountable individuals who share our vision and passion for excellence.
4. We create equal opportunities for all employees and contractors without regard to age, disability, ethnicity, gender, marital status, race, religion, nationality or sexual orientation.
5. We strive to provide value to our clients by ensuring they receive the most effective and efficient solutions possible, with respect to our capacity to sustain such services.
6. We safeguard property and information entrusted to us.
7. We support open and fair competition in adherence to the principles and standard practices of quality, engineering and business.
8. We promote sustainability measures and improvements that can lead to environmental, fiscal, and social benefits within the scope of our business.
9. We aim to work with clients and partners who respect our principles, and are aligned with our value system.
United Strategies, LLC is a management company that provides consulting and coaching services to non-profit and for-profit organizations, as well as governmental and non-governmental entities. Our services are based on Deming Methodology, and applied holistically in the areas of Business Strategy Advising, Executive & Leadership Coaching, Quality & Engineering Consulting.
Our Business Purpose is to create value for clients along a continuum of expectations. We start every consultation with a Listening Session that captures the vision to value gap of the client. This process is customized to each situation, and leverages our frameworks for the desired impact.
Our Organizational Objective is to promote continuous improvement and innovation; with an emphasis on infusing quality principles into leadership strategies, people
engagement, customer relationship management, and process development.
President and Principal Consultant
United Strategies, LLC was founded by Eleke Ukpabi with the aspiration of Elevating Excellence Everyday. This maxim is the inspiration behind our Business Strategy Advising, Leadership Coaching, Quality and Engineering Consultations. The profits from these engagements go to support the Truevine Academy Foundation.
Eleke Ukpabi is a lifelong learner with an educational background in Industrial Engineering, Business Management; and advanced studies in Business Administration, and Engineering Management. He is also an author and Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt (LSSMBB) with integrated experiences as a business strategist, quality coach, leadership instructor, logistics expert and engineering executive.
Other Professional Certifications:
+Certified Quality Engineer (ASQ)
+Certified Total Quality Manager (CCQI)
+Certified Transportation Broker (TIA)